The Detectors Inc. D371 3IR +UV Multi-Spectrum Fire & Flame Detector represents a new generation of optical fire & flame detector designed and optimized to respond to both the Hydrocarbon and Non-Hydrocarbon based fires while rejecting False Alarm Sources. The Protector D371 senses UV radiation in the Ultraviolet spectrum and Infrared radiation in 3 discrete bands of IR Spectrum for detecting fires.
Flame response and false source rejection for the detector is accomplished by utilizing the Convolution Method and Advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processing).
The D371 is a stand-alone fire & flame detector in a watertight NEMA 4X (IP66/67) and explosion-proof Stainless Steel enclosure designed for indoor/outdoor Class I, Div. 1 (Zone 1) Installations. The detector features an automatic self-test for continuously checking the detector’s optical path integrity while monitoring the electronics to ensure utmost reliable operation and fault reporting.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Multi-Spectrum design for detecting both Hydrocarbon and Non-Hydrocarbon fires
- Standard outputs: Alarm/Fault/Auxiliary relays, 4-20 mA, and RS485 ModBus®
- Real-Time Clock and Event recording
- 200 Event Logs with date & time stamped, and 6 Fire Graphs each 3 seconds long.
- Multiple selectable sensitivity levels
- Automatic Self-Test for checking electronic circuitry, and Optical Path Integrity test with OptiRadar®
- Standard 316 Stainless Steel enclosure
- Test Mode for manual testing
- Encased electronics module for easy field installation and removal
- Pluggable connector for wiring and ease of installation
- Separate (isolated) field wiring compartment
- Manufactured in USA with 3-Year Warranty
- RFI & EMC compliant
- Designed to SIL 3 requirements