Regional Sales Manager
We are building out a team of Regional Sales Managers across the United States. We are currently looking for a Sales Manager in the following geographic areas:
Since 2015 Detectors Incorporated has been providing new technology in the Infrared/UV flame detection to business from several vertical markets around the world. With focused on manufacturing, aircraft hangars, building and construction, and field service, Detectors Incorporated solutions integrate into every aspect of a customers’ business portfolio to help them level the playing field, cost competitive detectors, and product designed with our pledge of “No False Alarms”.
To apply for this position, please attach a detailed resume that demonstrates your qualifications and skill set pertaining to this position. Applications without a resume will not be considered.
Detectors Incorporated is seeking a Regional Sales Executive to provide best in class Flame Detection dealers and contractors across the country.
The Regional Sales Executive is responsible for prospecting, demoing, negotiating, and closing sales with new customers. The Regional Sales Executive will be responsible for all New Systems sales activities in an assigned territory with a focus on new customer acquisition. Duties will include working closely with Sales Management to implement and execute agreed upon Marketing and Sales plans to meet personal and corporate goals.
In addition to our competitive salary and award-winning culture, we offer an excellent benefit package.
- Responsible for the sale of products to new commercial
- Conduct demonstrations, pricing reviews and consultative discussions with business owners and decision makers to educate prospects on the features and benefits of our products and services.
- Use ACT CRM to manage leads, opportunities, and activities.
- Respond to sales and service inquiries by phone or email.
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Consistently hit monthly revenue quota by actively managing leads generated from marketing, monthly webinars, and other campaigns.
- Manage accounts by helping to facilitate communication and problem resolution between new customers, and other Detectors Incorporated departments.
- Territory Management and Account Planning Experience is Required
- Minimum 3-5 years Sales Experience is Preferred
- Strong Presentation and Closing Skills
- Comfortable Working in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Self-Motivated and Goal Driven
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Work Well in a Team Environment
- Experience with Fire Alarm Systems is highly desired
- Proven ability to achieve sale goals
Assembles and/or repairs products, such as electronic assemblies, and/or pc boards, partially or completely, by performing the following duties.
- Performs any combination of the following tasks to assemble electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems:
- Reads work orders follows production drawings and sample assemblies or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
- Crimps, screws, bolts, rivets, sonically welds, solders, cement, press fits or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching, and color-coding parts and assemblies.
- Performs product testing and inspection, using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- High school education; or up to six months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of component identification
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.